Davis School District's Motto is Learning FIrst!
We believe that learning happens best when the student, parent and teacher develop a positive and trusting partnership.
To ensure that this happens we do things a bit differently at
The first step to enrollment is to make an appointment to meet with your prospective teacher.
We will ...
- discuss your expectations in online learning
- show you what your courses look like
- talk about any needs you have as a learner
- answer any other questions or concerns
- To make an appointment contact Rebecca Reeder at 402-5342 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Proof of residency in Davis County, Utah.
- Picture ID of guardian.
- Complete immunization record.
- Original CERTIFIED Birth Certificate. (We will copy for you.)
- Guardianship Status Form
- Demographic Form
- Acceptable Use Agreement
- Release of Records
- Release of Information
- Successful Student Policy
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2017.